Renewing Your Health Insurance Plan for 2016
We make it easy for individuals and families to renew. Find your renewal rate or review your plan options. Here's what you need to know about renewing your CareConnect health insurance plan for 2016:
- Automatic renewal: If you wish to renew your current plan, no action is required. It will renew automatically on January 1st, 2016.
- Your premium rates: To find the renewal premium rate for your plan, please login. Your January billing statement will reflect your new 2016 rate. Learn more about rate changes for 2016.
- New plan options: If you want to change to a different CareConnect plan, please login.
- Enrollment deadline: If you wish to choose a different CareConnect plan, you must enroll in the new plan by December 15, 2015 to have it effective on January 1, 2016.
CareConnect 2016 Renewal: Fast Facts
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC): You will receive your 2016 SBC shortly after we have confirmed your renewal decision.
- Larger network: CareConnect is joining forces with more of the metro area’s top doctors and hospitals—to give you more choice and greater convenience.
- Electronic payment: You’ll soon be able to pay your premium electronically. Keep an eye out for more details.
We’re here to help. For more information or to change your plan for 2016, you are welcome to call us at 855-706-7545.