Access Providers Across the Country
Do you want CareConnect’s renowned customer-service and emphasis on affordability— but need access to providers across the country? Introducing the CareConnect solution!
Access Plans offer a National Network
Our Access Plans offer a national network provided by MultiPlan. These plans are a great option if your group includes:
- Employees who live outside of CareConnect’s service area.
- Employees with children who attend college out of the area.
- Frequent travelers who want in-network coverage for out-of-state care.
What you need to know:
- Access Plans are available only to groups — large and small.
- Any group can purchase an Access plan, but if more than 20% of your employees live outside of CareConnect’s service area, we will only cover your employees living in our service area (and their dependents, regardless of where they are located).
- You may offer your group multiple plans from the Access product suite. You must have at least five subscribers to offer two plans and at least ten subscribers to offer three plans.
- If you offer an Access Plan, all plans for your group must be from our Access product suite.
- If you receive care inside CareConnect’s service area, you must use CareConnect’s network.
- Access Plans are EPO plans, so only in-network care is covered (exceptions may apply, such as for emergency care).
- Value Access Plans have $0 copays for generic drugs and higher cost-sharing responsibilities for brand-name pharmaceuticals.
- Depending on where an employee resides, coverage restrictions may apply. Contact your CareConnect Sales Representative for more information.
Access Plans are easy!
- You don’t need a referral to see a specialist.
Want to learn more? Give us a call at 855-706-7545